About GrandRapids Mobile Welding, LLC
At GR Mobile Welding and Fabrication. LLC, we offer full service sheet metal, tube, and wire custom metal fabrication which includes welding services for short and long production run jobs. Our extensive welding capabilities utilize welding in MIG, TIG. We are experienced in welding aluminum, carbon steel, and stainless steel materials. Our unique welding shop also supports custom metal fabrication process.
The welding services at GR Mobile Welding and Fabrication. LLC support our full service fabrication process with capabilities including:
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) / Metal Inert Gas (MIG Welding) – This semi-automatic or automatic process uses a continuous wire feed.
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) / Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG Welding) – A manual welding process that is extremely precise, especially useful for welding thin materials.
Benefits of TIG Welding
- Superior quality welds
- Welds can be made with or without filler metal
- Precise control of welding variables (heat)
- Free of spatter
- Low distortion
Benefits of MIG Welding
- All position capability
- Higher deposition rates than SMAW
- Less operator skill required
- Long welds can be made without starts and stops
- Minimal post weld cleaning is required
Benefits of Stick Welding
- Is great for outdoor welding
- Is more Versatility and flexibility
- Can have strengths of 120Ksi and higher are readily available
- Uses no shielding gas, so your cost will be lower
Another welding shop strength is our ability to engineer and fabricate complex, multiple part welded assemblies. We also design and build our own weld fixtures when needed.
GR Mobile Welding and Fabrication, LLC has 38 years of experience in welding and high attention to the detail required ensuring that our welding shop provides the best welds and custom metal fabrication products every time.